Moving to Panama and learning Spanish
Whether for business or wishes of new adventures we talk about moving to Panama.
Depending on your stay, you will have to consider the type of visa you need to process in order to really start living in Panama. Whether you come with your family or alone, the moving process will be bearable if you take into account the following data:
– The lifestyle you want to carry can will influence the amount of monthly expenses you have. Within the country, rental prices vary by neighborhood.
– The food in general, especially if they are national products, will always have a more accessible price.
– It is recommended that you rent a flat or a room before actually deciding on whether you want to live in Panama.
-Because it is a country with a lot of global traffic, getting a residence or a visa can be simple. You can check if your country is on the list of nations that do not need visas to enter. Make sure you find a reputable lawyer. Your embassy may have a list of lawyers that you may consider.
– Adapting to the weather takes a little time, especially if you come from a country that is not so hot or humid.
– You may want to open up your own business in Panama as there are some professions for which the right to practice as a foreigner is not allowed. The areas of business, tourism, and agriculture have potential to grow in the upcoming years.
– It is easy to get in touch with people from your own country who reside in Panama.
And, above all, the most important thing:
-Learning Spanish is easy if you visit Spanish Panama Language School. We are close to everything, and we have many facilities for you. Our school is also a great way to meet foreigners new to Panama like yourself and some have loads of information about adjusting to Panama as well as our staff and teachers and administrators.
Tel:(+507) 213-3121 or 6590-2007
Tripadvisor: Awarded Certificate of Excellence
Via Argentina, El Cangrejo, Bldg Americana, # 1A
English & Spanish classes at Panama offices, translations, airport pickup, excursions, hotels & homestays, salsa classes
Clases de inglés y españo en su oficina o en la escuela – English or Spanish classes in your office in Panama or in our school: