CULTURAL ACTIVITIES in Panama
SpanishPanama's "Actividades Culturales"
FREE CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
you must make a reservation by signing up to our "Free Latino Cultural Activity" as shown on our HOME PAGE
On Mondays: "Survival Spanish"
We'll be first focusing on perfecting your pronunciation of essential words and phrases, followed by an step by step orientation to Panama, starting with important information regarding our neighborhood of El Cangrejo, then about our capital City, and wrap it up with a general overview of the Panamanian culture.
On Fridays: "Culture Panama – phase 1"
This orientation is focused on the enjoyment found in Panamanian life, topped up with an interactive Panamanian "Typical Dance" class. These events are ideal for newcomers to Panama or for those who want to learn Spanish and culture in Panama.
Requests for more information welcome! We are located in the heart of Panama City on Via Argentina across from Subway restaurant.
3:30pm to 5:00pm
Social Area of SpanishPanama
Actividades Culturales sin costos
Para nuestros estudiantes e invitados especiales
- Come to a Spanish Panama free event: Understand and experience the cultural side of Panama, while easing into the task of learning the language! Spanish Panama language school has regularly scheduled cultural activities for those who want to improve their Spanish in unique ways. The next event will be an informative and fun overview on the customs observed during the traditional Panamanian Easter.
- The event rounds off with one of Spanish Panama's "easy learning" cooking & Spanish practice, wherein Profesora Delia will provide step by step instructions on how to make three favorite Panamanian Easter salads; all the while participants will be learning how to recognize and reiterate related key words and phrases in Spanish. All participants will be able to leave this event with a copy of each recipe, additional knowledge of Panama's unique culture, and of course, insight into the language - all for FREE!
- There will be coffee and sodas and snacks available for everyone. Our social area open-air terrace is above Greenhouse Restaurant so there will be room for all. Do come and meet your old friends and make new friends at SpanishPanama.
- To be sure there are enough supplies and room for all who want to participate,
please rvsp to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 213-3121 cel: 6590-2007
Joseph, Carmen, Ivon, Delia, Patricia (Herrera) .. Admin & Staff
OUR NEW LOCATION (3 X bigger than before)
IS ABOVE GREENHOUSE RESTAURANT
(ED AMERICANA, LOCAL # 1A)
ACROSS THE ROAD FROM SUBWAY RESTAURANT ON VIA ARGENTINA
JUST 2 BLOCKS FROM THE PREVIOUS LOCATION
SPANISHPANAMA: OUR JOB IS BUILDING
(AND SOMETIMES RESTORING)
BRIDGES BETWEEN CULTURES IN PANAMA
And there's more…The following a review taken from the CULTURE section of today's edition of www.thepanamanews.com:
Learn salsa dancing at Spanish Panama
- Truly learning Spanish is not just a transliteration of words. It's an immersion into a culture. That's why Spanish Panama, whose principal business is as a language school, also has cultural education, like their popular salsa dancing lessons.
Phone for date of next Free Class
Enjoying Panama means Learning Spanish!