Spanish Panama City Tours
Experience ALL the sights of Panama on one of our one week excursion programs, at the best price you will find anywhere!
As a student of Spanish Panama we want you to see BEST sights that Panama City has to offer. You may only be here a short while and want to make the most of your sight seeing time. If you are taking Spanish classes each morning, our afternoon tours provide a great introduction to the sights of Panama City and its surrounding natural beauty, and are the perfect way to end your day.
- The package is $250.00 per person per week.
- SPECIAL OFFER: book two weeks and we will discount your second week to $220.
Metropolitan Park, Panama City
You´ll have the chance to experience some of Panama City’s most attractive places of cultural, historical, and touristic interest and also be able to practice the Spanish you´ve learned in class along the way! This is a great way to supplement your Spanish classes with educational excursions to all the best sights in Panama.
View of Panama City skyline
We´ll make it easy for you to get around and see much of what Panama City has to offer. You won´t have to go through the hassle of finding a taxi or tour agency to take you. We´ll take you to see some of the most interesting cultural, historical, and modern places in Panama City as well as the best of jungle, beach, parks, and other natural wonders.
Presidential Palace Panama
Hindu Temple Panama
Bahai Temple Panama
“Old City” Casco Antiguo
Panama Canal’s “Miraflores locks”
- Each week you choose 5 of the following times/days: Monday to Friday 1:30pm to 4:30pm. Saturday or Sunday 9:00am to 12:00pm. Some flexibility may be required as there may be a longer excursion day of 6 hours intead of 2 shorter days.
- Sights you will see include: the Panama Canal, the Panama Canal museum, Parque Omar, the National Library, the Metropolitian Park, Casco Antiguo (colonial city), Causeway-Amador, spectacular city views from Ancon Hill, Trump Towers and modern city, the Presidential Palace, 3-4 major Shopping Malls, Avenida Central, arts and crafts markets, Vera Cruz Beach, El Valle, Ave Balboa, Chilibri tour to Embera, Parque Soberana and Gamboa. Also, if you have a suggestion of any place you would like to see talk to the driver and he may take you there, depending on driver’s discretion.
Panama salsa classes Panama Arts and Crafts Market
Things to note:
- Cost does not include sight entrance fees or tours (we can assist you with finding the best prices possible at the sight so that you do not over-pay)
- Packages must be paid in advance prior to your arrival in Panama, or at the latest, one week before the start of your Spanish program.
- Due to time restrictions, we are unable to visit all the sights listed above in just one week. If you book two weeks of sight seeing, you´ll see them all.
Panama La Vieja Summit Park Panama
Additional support offered:
We can also help you to find the best prices for other services such as the Power Club gym just two blocks from SpanishPanama, or hotels near Spanish Panama.
“Old City” Casco Viejo
“Old City” or “Casco Antiguo”
“University of Panama” near Spanish school
Close to your Spanish Classes “University of Panama”
University of Panama entrance
Reprosa jewellery store
Reprosa of Panama
Panama Trump Towers Punta Pacifica
Administration Building of Panama Canal
Avenida Balboa Cinta Costera Panama
Panama’s Indigenous Indians
Panama Gamboa Resort