Attractions in Panama
Your Homepage now you’re in Panama, all your links and info
Welcome to ANITA’s
Behind the Famous
Restaurante El Trapiche
Where are we?
New CBD the new business center. You can easily walk to all of the tourist services like Banks etc. There is the old Colonial Center A 10 minute bus or taxi ride away, straight down Via Espana. Once there you can walk around a number of historic sites and tourist attractions.
How do I visit the Panama Canal?
The best place to visit is the new visitors center at Miraflores Locks. $8 By Taxi: $5, by bus: Take a bus down Via Espana to the little terminal on the corner there and change to another bus Or go On one of our tours.
Reservations Services Some things you might want to buy here
- Local Flights and on to Costa Rica
- Medical treatment
- Special Tours like Barrier Colorado Island and the Trans Isthmian Train
- David (6 hours) (Purple House Backpackers Tel : 507-774-4059).
- Boquete (Momentum B&B Cabins email@example.com Tel : +507-720-4385) 507-774-4059
- In Bocas
See also Why Panama, Panama tours
also check our links pages for background Services and links, Events in Panama City, jobs/background
Personal Guide service in Panama and Panama City for less than the price of hiring a car; great fishing, and snorkeling trips
THE PANAMANEWS The best independent news source in Panama and Panama City, thepanamanews.com online English language newspaper
Panama’s largest Offshore Corporation & Private Foundation service providers & full service law firm including Immigration Visas and Real Estate (Purchase Contracts, Escrow & Mortgage Broker) services
WARNINGS : basically normal rules apply, our neighbourhood is normally safe, but never get into a taxi if it has another passenger already in it
Panama Tourist Police: 211-3044
IMPORTANT NEWS – Amex traveller’s Cheques are no longer accepted in Panama
- Unfortunately, and surprisingly, American Express travellers checks are no longer welcome in Panama. Most tourists are having no luck with these. (2009) ATM machines are everywhere and easy to use but it is best to check with your local bank before leaving to check on your card limit, etc. Moneygram and Western Union are fast forms of receiving cash but the charges can be expensive.